Tours are available on:
MARCH 2024, NOVEMBER 2024
Point of Entry/Departure:
Join us for a tour that promises not just a journey
but a transformative experience.
Embark on an unforgettable journey with our exclusive tour in Nepal, a land where breathtaking landscapes and rich cultural heritage converge. Begin your adventure with a mesmerizing trek through the enchanting Langtang Valley, surrounded by majestic Himalayan peaks and lush greenery. As you traverse the trails, immerse yourself in the untouched beauty of Nepal's nature, from alpine meadows to ancient rhododendron forests.
In Kathmandu, delve into the heart of Newari Buddhism with visits to sacred temples and monasteries, unlocking the spiritual essence of this vibrant city. The fusion of trekking in the Langtang Valley and exploring the spiritual wonders of Kathmandu provides a holistic experience, not only for the body but also for the soul. Connect with nature, discover cultural gems, and feel the wellness impact of this remarkable adventure in the heart of Nepal.
For all queries drop your message via WhatsApp on (+230) 57743673
The typical schedule
Welcome meeting in Kathmandu Boudhanath
Kathmandu Durbar Square + Shopping in Thamel
Start trip of Langtang Trek
Day 04 - Day 10
Self rest time in Kathmandu Boudhanath
Monkey Temple + Pathan Durbar Square
Burning Ghat + Self time
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
~ Mark Twain
Before You Travel
A computer generated PDF will be sent to your email upon successful application and submission of your PRE-ARRIVAL visa.
On arrival in Kathmandu you need show the PDF document and pay the corresponding visa fee in US Dollars only. Note that there is no ATM and VISA card machine at the Immigration Desk on arrival.
Detailed info on the on-arrival visa fees can be found on the Government of Nepal Department of Immigration.
Visa on Arrival (E-Visa) is available for passport holders of a limited number of countries. More info on the Government of Nepal Department of Immigration.
FOOD + WATER
DRESS CODE AND SIM CARD
You can purchase a SIM card with mobile internet at the Airport itself or anywhere within Kathmandu.
You will need to arrive in Kathmandu by midday or by latest early afternoon on the starting date.
We can look into that together and secure your arrival time. Your Airport pick up is provided.
- Pack light! Rucksack & Backpack 60L is recommended. No suitcases pleases.
- You will definitely need a good quality shoe with ankle support for this trip as there's lots of walks and hikes in the forest. This is very important !! I recommend SALOMON brand.
- Keep in mind to bring some warm clothing. Although it can be sunny in the daytime with temperatures around 19-26 degrees Celsius, the temperature can drop to around 7-10 degrees Celsius at night in the mountains.
- Do bring earplugs to allow you to get a good night’s sleep.
- Bring a flashlight.
- Bring you ATM visa/mastercards. Ensure you have sufficient funds.
- Shoes are not to be worn inside temples or Ashrams. Generally shoes are not worn inside most buildings. Footwear is usually left outside at the entrance of the building.
- Don't look into the eyes of monkeys and don't feed them as they may take your whole bag away!