Discover North India
Tours are available on:
APRIL 2024, OCTOBER 2024
Point of Entry/Departure:
New Delhi, INDIA
North India Highlights
Join us on this unforgettable expedition, where the beauty of the Himalayas unfolds at every turn, leaving you with memories that will last a lifetime.
Embark on a soul-stirring journey with us as we invite you to experience the enchanting beauty of the Himalayas in northern-west India. Our meticulously crafted tour takes you through the spiritual haven of Rishikesh, often referred to as the yoga capital of the world. Immerse yourself in the serene atmosphere along the Ganga River, where tranquil walks will rejuvenate your spirit. The journey continues to the majestic Golden Temple in Amritsar, a symbol of divine beauty and Sikh heritage. In Dharamsala, nestled in the foothills of the Dhauladar mountain range and home to the revered Dalai Lama, you'll find solace and tranquility amidst breathtaking landscapes.
But that's not all – our adventure extends beyond cultural exploration to the heart of nature itself. Experience the joy of easy treks through the lush forests near the Dhauladar mountain range in Himachal Pradesh. Marvel at the pristine beauty of the Himalayas as you traverse these trails, with each step offering a glimpse into the untouched wonders of this majestic region. The wellness impact of such an adventure is undeniable – breathe in the crisp mountain air, take in the awe-inspiring vistas, and feel the rejuvenating energy that only the Himalayas can provide.
This journey is a harmonious blend of cultural immersion, spiritual awakening, and physical rejuvenation, offering an unparalleled opportunity to connect with nature and oneself.
For all queries drop your message via WhatsApp on (+230) 57743673
The typical schedule
Welcome in Delhi + Flight to YOGA capital Rishikesh
Yoga + Beatles Ashram visit
Morning Walk + Sacred Aarti by GANGA
Morning Rest + Train to Golden Temple
Morning Taxi to Kangra + Afternoon Forest Walk
Full Day Forest Hike to 3400m altitude
Morning Forest Walk + Tibetan Shopping
Full Day Forest Hike + Camping at 3500m altitude lake
Morning Forest Walk + Rest
Full Day Forest Hike to Durga Temple
Back to Delhi
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
~ Mark Twain
Before You Travel
Travelers arriving in India who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required to present a negative RT PCR test result. Furthermore, travelers will not be required to quarantine on arrival, but instead must self-monitor their health for 7 days.
All travelers going to India should submit their self-declaration form and upload their negative Covid-19 RT PCR test result or vaccination certificate in the Air Suvidha Portal before the scheduled travel. Travelers shall also submit a declaration with respect to the authenticity of the report and will be liable for criminal prosecution if found otherwise.
Please note that there will be a random post-arrival testing at the airport on arrival. Such travelers in each flight shall be identified by the concerned airlines.
Learn more information on the Guidelines for International Arrivals issued by India's Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
FOOD + WATER
You will need to arrive in Delhi by midday or by latest early afternoon on the starting date.
We can look into that together and secure your arrival time. Your Airport pick up is provided.
- Pack light! Rucksack & Backpack 60L is recommended. No suitcases pleases.
- You will definitely need a good quality shoe with ankle support for this trip as there's lots of walks and hikes in the forest. This is very important !! I recommend SALOMON brand.
- Keep in mind to bring some warm clothing. Although it can be sunny in the daytime with temperatures around 19-26 degrees Celsius, the temperature can drop to around 7-10 degrees Celsius at night in the mountains.
- Do bring earplugs to allow you to get a good night’s sleep.
- Bring a flashlight.
- Bring you ATM visa/mastercards. Ensure you have sufficient funds.
- Shoes are not to be worn inside temples or Ashrams. Generally shoes are not worn inside most buildings. Footwear is usually left outside at the entrance of the building.
- Don't look into the eyes of monkeys and don't feed them as they may take your whole bag away!
- Never walk alone at night wherever you are in India.