I am delighted to guide you to discover
Point of Entry/Departure:
Available tours on
NOVEMBER 2022, 6th-17th
Rishikesh is the yoga capital of the world; Dharamsala is the home of His Holiness the Dalai Lama and a sizeable population of tibetan community in exile, whose presence in this lush hill station brings a special atmosphere of compassion and peace. The surroundings are stunning and offer beautiful trails to the massif of the Dhauladar mountain range. The stunning golden temple located in Amritsar is the most vevered monument of the Sikh religion. It is truly a feast for the eyes.
The sacredness of the GANGA river will purify you and the silence of the peaks of the Himalayan Mountains will forever echo in your being.
This is a unique opportunity and an exceptional offer for a getaway, for you to refresh the body and spirit. This tour will be limited to a small group, so please be quick in your booking !
What to expect on this tour
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
~ Mark Twain
The typical schedule---------
Welcome in Delhi + Flight to YOGA capital Rishikesh
Yoga + Beatles Ashram visit
Morning Walk + Sacred Aarti by GANGA
Morning Rest + Train to Golden Temple
Morning Taxi to Kangra + Afternoon Forest Walk
Full Day Forest Hike to 3400m altitude
Morning Forest Walk + Tibetan Shopping
Full Day Forest Hike + Camping at 3500m altitude lake
Morning Forest Walk + Rest
Full Day Forest Hike to Durga Temple
Back to Delhi
Cost of 12 days trip
ONE PERSON in SINGLE ROOM
COUPLE/TWO PERSONS in DOUBLE ROOM
Benefit an additional 10% discount on all packages if you book at least 1 month before the tour dates.
12 Day Trip
+ Transportation in India
+ 3 Meals/day
+ Wellness Experiences
+ Sightseeing Fees
AIRFARE to & out of India
Visa and Travel Insurance Fees
Before You Travel
You will need to arrive in Delhi by midday or by latest early afternoon on the starting date.
We can look into that together and secure your arrival time. Your Airport pick up is provided.
- Pack light! Rucksack & Backpack 60L is recommended. No suitcases pleases.
- You will definitely need a good quality shoe with ankle support for this trip as there's lots of walks and hikes in the forest. This is very important !! I recommend SALOMON brand.
- Keep in mind to bring some warm clothing. Although it can be sunny in the daytime with temperatures around 19-26 degrees Celsius, the temperature can drop to around 7-10 degrees Celsius at night in the mountains.
- Do bring earplugs to allow you to get a good night’s sleep.
- Bring a flashlight.
- Bring you ATM visa/mastercards. Ensure you have sufficient funds.
- Shoes are not to be worn inside temples or Ashrams. Generally shoes are not worn inside most buildings. Footwear is usually left outside at the entrance of the building.
- Don't look into the eyes of monkeys and don't feed them as they may take your whole bag away!
- Never walk alone at night wherever you are in India.
Travelers arriving in India who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required to present a negative RT PCR test result. Furthermore, travelers will not be required to quarantine on arrival, but instead must self-monitor their health for 7 days.
All travelers going to India should submit their self-declaration form and upload their negative Covid-19 RT PCR test result or vaccination certificate in the Air Suvidha Portal before the scheduled travel. Travelers shall also submit a declaration with respect to the authenticity of the report and will be liable for criminal prosecution if found otherwise.
Please note that there will be a random post-arrival testing at the airport on arrival. Such travelers in each flight shall be identified by the concerned airlines.
Learn more information on the Guidelines for International Arrivals issued by India's Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.