Point of Entry/Departure:
Tours available on
This tour consists of an amazing journey through the scenic landscapes of Ladakh. Travelling to Ladakh is an exceptional experience; the wonder begins while you are in the plane crossing some of the world’s highest peaks. This is just a glimpse before you delve into the culture and landscape of this surprisingly vibrant and spiritually rich land. The softness and hospitality of the Ladakhi people will melt your heart.
Ladakh’s religious and cultural heritage includes several ancient schools of Tibetan Buddhism, preserved in its myriad monasteries. Known also as ‘Little Tibet’ for its cultural and geographical similarities to the Tibetan plateau above 3000m; you will be awestruck by the vastness of the landscape, the rarity of the air and the richness of the colours.
This is a unique opportunity at an exceptional offer for a get away, for you to refresh the body and spirit. This tour will be limited only to a small capacity, so please be quick in your booking !
What to expect on this tour
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
~ Mark Twain
The typical schedule---------
Welcome in Delhi + Flight to Leh
Acclimatization + Afternoon walk to Leh Palace
Morning Walk to Stupa + Acclimatization
Journey to Nubra Valley passing Khardung La (5300m)
Journey to Pangong Lake
Journey to Leh
Visit to Hemis & Thiksey Monastery
Back to Delhi
Cost of 12 days trip
ONE PERSON in SINGLE ROOM
COUPLE/TWO PERSONS in DOUBLE ROOM
Benefit an additional 10% discount on all packages if you book at least 1 month before the tour dates.
Flight Tickets in & out of India
Snacks & Alcoholic Drinks
Before You Travel
You will need to arrive in Delhi by midday or by latest early afternoon on the starting date.
We can look into that together and secure your arrival time. Your Airport pick up is provided.
- Pack light! Rucksack & Backpack 60L is recommended. No suitcases pleases.
- You will definitely need a good quality shoe with ankle support for this trip as there's lots of walks and hikes in the forest. This is very important !! I recommend SALOMON brand.
- Keep in mind to bring some warm clothing. Although it can be sunny in the daytime with temperatures around 19-26 degrees Celsius, the temperature can drop to around 7-10 degrees Celsius at night in the mountains.
- Do bring earplugs to allow you to get a good night’s sleep.
- Bring a flashlight.
- Bring you ATM visa/mastercards. Ensure you have sufficient funds.
- Shoes are not to be worn inside temples or Ashrams. Generally shoes are not worn inside most buildings. Footwear is usually left outside at the entrance of the building.
- Don't look into the eyes of monkeys and don't feed them as they may take your whole bag away!
- Never walk alone at night wherever you are in India.
Travelers arriving in India who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required to present a negative RT PCR test result. Furthermore, travelers will not be required to quarantine on arrival, but instead must self-monitor their health for 7 days.
All travelers going to India should submit their self-declaration form and upload their negative Covid-19 RT PCR test result or vaccination certificate in the Air Suvidha Portal before the scheduled travel. Travelers shall also submit a declaration with respect to the authenticity of the report and will be liable for criminal prosecution if found otherwise.
Please note that there will be a random post-arrival testing at the airport on arrival. Such travelers in each flight shall be identified by the concerned airlines.
Learn more information on the Guidelines for International Arrivals issued by India's Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.