I am delighted to guide you to discover the
South India Heritage !
Point of Entry/Departure:
Available tours on
This tour consists of a colourful journey to the UNESCO world heritage sites of Hampi and the Ellora and Ajanta Caves; as well as the lush beaches of Goa and a unique meditative experience in the world's largest international meditation resort, The OSHO resort.
South India is rich in the dynastic historical heritage of kings and maharajas that shape the landscape and architecture to this day. The land reverberates with ancient melodies that will inspire and awe you, and history will come alive. The South also boasts a stunning coastline lined with coconut palms, verdant interior and fragrant local curries. Goa is a treasurehouse of beauty and culture, combined with a vibrant community offering music, dance and wellness.
This is a unique opportunity and an exceptional offer for a getaway for you to refresh the body and spirit. This tour will be limited to a small group, so please be quick in your booking !
What to expect on this tour
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
~ Mark Twain
The typical schedule---------
★ Easy to moderate hiking, meditation, good food and fun in GOA !
★ Group communication will be in English & French
★ Itinerary is flexible, day-to-day and depends on weather and energy of the group
Cost of 12 days trip
ONE PERSON in SINGLE ROOM
COUPLE/TWO PERSONS in DOUBLE ROOM
Benefit an additional 10% discount on all packages if you book at least 1 month before the tour dates.
12 Day Trip
+ Transportations in India
+ 3 Meals/day
+ Sightseeing Fees
Flight Tickets in & out of India
Snacks & Alcoholic Drinks
Before You Travel
You will need to arrive in Mumbai by midday or by latest early afternoon on the starting date.
We can look into that together and secure your arrival time. Your Airport pick up is provided.
- Pack light! Rucksack & Backpack 60L is recommended. No suitcases pleases.
- You will definitely need a good quality shoe with ankle support for this trip as there's lots of walks and hikes in the forest. This is very important !! I recommend SALOMON brand.
- Keep in mind to bring some warm clothing. Although it can be sunny in the daytime with temperatures around 19-26 degrees Celsius, the temperature can drop to around 7-10 degrees Celsius at night in the mountains.
- Do bring earplugs to allow you to get a good night’s sleep.
- Bring a flashlight.
- Bring you ATM visa/mastercards. Ensure you have sufficient funds.
- Shoes are not to be worn inside temples or Ashrams. Generally shoes are not worn inside most buildings. Footwear is usually left outside at the entrance of the building.
- Don't look into the eyes of monkeys and don't feed them as they may take your whole bag away!
- Never walk alone at night wherever you are in India.
Permitted travelers arriving in India who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required to present a negative RT PCR test result. Furthermore, travelers will not be required to quarantine on arrival, but instead must self-monitor their health for 14 days.
All travelers going to India should submit their self-declaration form and upload their negative Covid-19 RT PCR test result or vaccination certificate in the Air Suvidha Portal before the scheduled travel. Travelers shall also submit a declaration with respect to the authenticity of the report and will be liable for criminal prosecution if found otherwise.
Please note that there will be a random post-arrival testing at the airport on arrival. Such travelers in each flight shall be identified by the concerned airlines.
Learn more information on the Guidelines for International Arrivals issued by India's Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.